APPLICATIONS FROM FOREIGN STUDENTS FOR NOMINATIONS TO UNDERGRADUATE COURSES IN MBBS/BDS, B.E/B. PHARMACY, ENGINEERING, TECHNOLOGY and ARCHITECTURE COURSES UNDER SELF-FINANCING SCHEME FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21.
Click Here to Download Application Form
Applications from foreign students for nominations to undergraduate courses in Bachelor of Engineering (BE), Bachelor of Pharmacy, MBBS & BDS under Self-Financing Scheme for the academic year 2020-21 against seats granted by Ministry of Human Resource Development and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi respectively may be forwarded to Ministry of External Affairs, Students Cell, Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan, New DelhiÃ‚Â through Indian Missions/Posts abroad. Applications from foreign Diplomatic Missions based in India will not be entertained.
- Kindly note that foreign candidates are required to appear in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by NTA for admission in MBBS/ BDS UG courses in India.
- Missions / Posts may kindly ensure that enclosed application form complete in all respects and duly supported by the following documents in triplicate (with authentic English translations, wherever required) of only those candidates who possess the minimum qualifications as given Ã‚Â below and Ã‚Â are willing to join the above courses are forwarded to us:
(i)Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Three copies of candidateÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s recent photographs duly attested by the Mission/PostÃ‚Â pasted at prescribed places in the application;
(ii)Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Three attested copies of candidateÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s certificates and marks sheets with percentage of marks of the qualifying examination (A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi that the candidateÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s qualifying examination is equivalent to 10+2 standard of CBSE in India for the purpose of admission to BE /B Pharmacy/MBBS/ BDS must be enclosed. The website of Association of Indian Universities (http://www.aiuweb.org/Evaluation/evaluHYPERLINK “http://www.aiuweb.org/Evaluation/evaluation.asp”ation.asp) may be consulted in this regard.
(iii) Ã‚Â Three attested copiesÃ‚Â of candidateÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s:
- first four pages of the passport;
- citizenship certificate;
- birth certificate;
- character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended;
- NEET-UG 2019 Score (for medical seats)
- Missions / Posts must also ensure that page nos. 4 and 5 of the application form Ã‚Â are duly filled and counter signed by designated Officer of Mission/Post.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) separately and 50% in English in the qualifying examination (equivalent to 10+2 standard of CBSE in India – equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) – It shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50thpercentile in NEET.
- Candidates applying for MBBS seat at AIIMS, New Delhi should check the fee details at AIIMS website.
BE / B Tech:
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics separately and 50% in English in the qualifying examination (equivalent to 10+2 standard of CBSE in India – equivalence certificate from AIU, New Delhi.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) separately and 50% in English in the qualifying examination (equivalent to 10+2 standard of CBSE in India – equivalence certificate from AIU, New Delhi
- Candidate applying for B Arch course is required to pass the Aptitude Test as prescribed by Council of Architecture. Candidate who does not pass the Aptitude Test will not be eligible for award of enrolment by Council of Architecture, New Delhi.
- Last date for receipt of applications in the prescribed proforma in the Ministry of External Affairs (Students Cell) is 30.06.2020.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, exams/results of 12thyear may not be completed/obtained by 30 June 2020. Foreign students can also apply for nomination with pending final declaration of their qualifying examination results equivalent to 10+2 standard of CBSE. Nomination of such candidates will, however, depend upon their being eligible on the basis of merit.Ã‚Â Marks obtained in 12thÃ‚Â year may be provided to us latest by 15 July 2020. NEET exams have been scheduled for 26 July 2020. Ã‚Â Score obtained in NEET should be provided to us as soon as they are obtained.
In accordance with the direction of the HonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ble Supreme Court, the Last date for admission in BE / B Pharmacy is 15.08.2019 & MBBS/ BDS is 31.08.2019.
Click Here to Download the List of Medical /Dental Colleges
- Marks obtained in 11thstandard examination should not be taken into consideration while computing marks obtained in 12thyear of examination. It may also kindly be ensured that percentage of marks mentioned in the application forms are clearly indicated as such and not given in grades like A, B, C, D, E, etc. Ã‚Â If grades are unavoidable, the marks obtained in percentages should be indicated invariably in brackets. Ã‚Â Missions / Posts may kindly note that where percentages of marks are not indicated, applications will be rejected. Foreign students having PIO, OCI card and NRIs are not eligible to apply for MEA’s Self Financing Scheme.