Business Visa is granted to a foreign national who wants to visit India to establish an industrial/business venture or to explore possibilities to set up industrial/business venture, or wants to purchase/sell industrial products in India. This Visa is granted subject to following conditions:
The applicant is not visiting India for the business of money-lending or petty-trading, or for a full time employment in India involving payment of salary in India etc.
The facility of Business Visa is also extended to senior executives of firms, experts, tour conductors and travel agents, etc., visiting India in connection with work related to projects of national importance, including those undertaken by public sector undertakings, and conducting business tours of foreigners or business relating to it, etc.
A foreign national will have to comply with all other requirements like payment of tax liabilities etc.
The Business Visa is issued from the country of origin, or from the country of domicile of the foreigner provided the period of permanent residence of that applicant in that particular country is for more than 2 years.
Normally Business Visas are granted up to 6 months and in exceptional cases longer.
Documents requirement along with application form:
- i) Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Local company letter giving the position of applicant in the company, the reason for theÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â visit with particulars of companies to be visited.
- ii) Two photographs
- iii) Copy of passport
- iv) Business Registration Certificate
- v) Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Letter of invitation from Indian company
- vi) Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Bank statement
- vii) Oral polio and yellow fever vaccination certificate