Attestation of Educational Documents


Question: How to get an Educational/ Transfer certificate attested?

Answer: Personal presence of the certificate holder or either of the parents incase of a minor at the IVS Global Attestation Center with the following documents:

  • Education / Transfer Certificate issued from India
  • Valid passport in original of the certificate holder or one of the parent incase of a minor.
  • Passport photocopies (first / last and valid visa page) of the certificate holder and one of the parent.
  • Certificates originating from India issued by universities and other Institutions of higher studies have to be attested by:
  • i)Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education of the same State.

    ii)Consular Section, Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House, New Delhi

  • Education/Transfer Certificates from Ethiopia need to be attested by Ethiopian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
  • Education / Transfer Certificate issued from any other country needs to be attested by the Indian High Commission / Embassy / Consulate in that country.
  • Address : 224, Kebele 13/14, Woreda 07, Arada Sub-City, Near Bel Air Hotel, Aware, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
  • Working : 9:30 am and 11:30 am on all working days, (Mondays to Fridays) except Holidays.
  • Telephone Numbers : 00-251-11-1235538/39/40/41
  • Fax Number : 00-251-11-1235547/1235548
  • E-Mail