ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture (AY 2022-23)
Last Updated on September 17, 2022
EMBASSY OF INDIA
- ICCR has announced 100 Scholarship slots globally under the “ICCR Scholarship for Indian Culture” (A1209) for pursing study of Indian Culture such as dance, music, theatre, performing art, sculpture, Indian languages, Indian cuisine, etc. for the academic year 2022-23.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18-30 years.
- Interested students may apply online though ICCR’s A2A scholarship portal http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/which will be operational from 25thJanuary 2022 till 30th April 2022.
- Applicants may opt 5 Universities/Institutes in order of their preference. The admission, as far as possible, shall be given as per applican’s prefrence. However,there may be a scenario when studentd do not get admission in their prefrred Universities/Institues due to limited number of seats on offer. Students should therefore be prepared to receive admission from any of their five preferences.
- To ascertain English proficiency of the applicants, 500-word essay in English has been introduced.
- The Applicants are advised to visit respective University/institute website regularly for courses offered, eligibly criteria and gerneral information about the Unviersity/institute before appplying for admission.
- Detailed guildielines on the process for applying for ICCR scholarship are available on the A2A portal http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/
- It is compulsory for all the selected ICCR scholarship Candidates to procure Medical Insurance policy with minimum sum assured for Indian Rupees Five Lakhs (USD 6800) per annum before travel to India or immediately after reaching India.