ITEC Training Offer for 2019-2020
The Embassy of India in Addis Ababa has great pleasure in announcing and inviting nominations for Government of India Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) courses for the year 2019-2020, funded by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
Procedure to Apply
- All applications are required to be filled in at the Apply for ITEC/SCAAP Course link website itecgoi.in
- After submission of the form, you will receive an email with a link to activate the registration.
- Log in ITEC Portal at itecgoi.in/meaportal/homepage using your given email address and password. You will need to print out the duly filled application form.
- You will need to get a letter of recommendation from your Head of Organization along with medical, educational and work experience certificate.
Who can apply?
- Government officials, NGO, Associations, Private Sectors and Universities.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience as suggested by the ITEC for each specific course.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses
- Academic qualification as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- English Language Proficiency
- Age between 25 to 45 years
- Medically fit to undertake the training
- Nomination Letter from the Head of the Organization.
For further details contact:
Embassy of India,
Mr. Mohan Lal, Head of Chancery,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia