ITEC Training Offer for 2019-2020
The Embassy of India in Addis Ababa has great pleasure in announcing and inviting nominations for Government of IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) courses for the year 2019-2020, funded by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
Procedure to Apply
- All applications are required to be filled in at the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Apply for ITEC/SCAAP CourseÃ¢â‚¬ÂÃ‚Â link website itecgoi.in
- After submission of the form, you will receive an email with a link to activate the registration.
- Log in ITEC Portal at itecgoi.in/meaportal/homepage using your given email address and password. You will need to print out the duly filled application form.
- You will need to get a letter of recommendation from your Head of Organization along with medical, educational and work experience certificate.
Who can apply?
- Government officials, NGO, Associations, Private Sectors and Universities.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience as suggested by the ITEC for each specific course.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses
- Academic qualification as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- English Language Proficiency
- Age between 25 to 45 years
- Medically fit to undertake the training
- Nomination Letter from the Head of the Organization.
For further details contact:
Embassy of India,
Mr. Mohan Lal, Head of Chancery,
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia