It is mandatory for visitors to carry Oral Polio and Yellow Fever certificates while travelling to India from Ethiopia
Student Visas are issued to bona fide students to pursue studies in recognized educational institutions in India.
Documents requirement along with application form:
- i) Original admission letter from recognized Universities/Institutions in Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â India.
- ii) Two photographs
- iii) Authenticated certificates and mark sheets of the last examination passed
- iv) Satisfactory evidence of financial support
- v) Letter of guarantee prescribed by the Embassy duly filled in and witnessed. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â The guarantor (generally the parent(s)) should bring photocopy of his/her identity card and last four months bank statement along with original and sign the form in presence of the consular officer, evidence of transfer of adequate funds for at least four months’ sustenance in India, which is approx. US$ 1500/- by bank transfer or by bank draft or Traveler’s cheque.
- vi) Copy of passport
- vii) Bank statement in the name of the applicant or of the sponsor
- viii) Ethiopian School Mark list duly attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Original & copy)
- ix)Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Student Declaration Form
- Oral polio and yellow fever vaccination certificate
If the parent(s) do not reside in Ethiopia or cannot come to the Embassy for any reason, the applicant must give reason in writing reason for another relative or guardian to be accepted as guarantor by the Embassy. In their application, the applicant will also provide full relationship with the relative or guardian. It is the discretion of the Embassy to accept financial guarantee from a person other than parents.